Cooks in Serves 3-5
- 1/4 cup Milagro Reposado Tequila
- 1 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Freshly Squeezed Lime
- 1 Chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1 Tsp Dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 7-10 Chicken thighs & wings
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour mixture over chicken thighs and wings. Place in zip-lock bag, shake, then refrigerate and marinate for 6-8 hours.
- On a grill with low heat, cook the thighs and wings - turning periodically for an even cook.
- Reduce marinade in a sauce pan and baste the chicken for the last 10 minutes of cook time. Garnish with a lime slice, and serve with a shot of Milagro Reposado.