Pineapple Infused Tequila
Cooks in Serves 6-8
- 1 large pineapple
- 2 ounces dark brown sugar
- 1 liter white tequila
- 1 vanilla bean
- Cut the top off the pineapple and then cut off the skin, being careful to get rid of all the scales.
- Remove the core and discard.
- Cut fruit into chunks small enough to fit in the bottle.
- Put pineapple in the bottle.
- Combine sugar and tequila, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Pour into bottle.
- Split vanilla bean and add it to the bottle.
- Let the tequila stand for at least 1 week, shaking gently everyday to mix ingredients.