Queso Con Tequila (Crock Pot)
Cooks in Serves 16
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 4 cups monterey jack pepper cheese , shredded
- 16 ounces cream cheese , cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup reposado tequila
- fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except cilantro, and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Stir and serve hot, garnished with fresh cilantro.