Tequila Lime Burgers – Grilled (by KitchenKing)
Cooks in Serves 8
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- “Tequila and lime give these burgers a unique twist that the whole family will love.”
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Mix together the ground beef, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Montreal seasoning, tequila, lime juice, and lime zest in a large bowl until evenly combined. Form 8 patties from the mixture.
- Cook patties on preheated grill to desired doneness, 7 to 10 minutes each side for well done.