X-Rated Carrots With Tequila by FLKeysJen
Cooks in Serves 6
- 1 lb carrot, cut in 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed , crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup tequila
- Melt butter over low heat; add carrots; increase the heat to medium and cook carrots for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add spices to taste and increase heat to high.
- Pour tequila over carrots, then ignite using a long match.
- When flames have died down, stir and serve immediately.